Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Summer sales

I'm still shopping, but I've cut back quite a bit as money is tight and there is not much that I need. However, I am unable to walk away from a "good deal" or a reduced price on something I've coveted for a while or use regularly.

I bought these Sam Edelman Gigi thong sandals at Lord & Taylor. I have gotten so much use out of my fluorescent yellow flip flops this summer that it warranted buying this more sophisticated looking pair. I also ADORE the rose gold Gigi thongs I bought at Marshalls a while back so I was happy with the deal: $39.99 after discounts. Side note: Lord & Taylor is a store that I frequently forget about and I am always pleasantly surprised during their summer sale with the selection and price. I have to make a mental note to check their stores out more often.


I also bought this sunflower necklace from J. Crew during the 40-percent off final sale promotion. It was $24 after discounts, and I can see myself getting a lot of use out of it.

Lastly, I had been stalking keeping an eye on the Creamsicle-colored "Street to Studio" jacket from Lululemon over the last few months. The jacket recently made its way to sale for $64. Score!

Have you shopped any of these stores lately? What do you think of these items?



No comments:

Post a Comment