Sunday, August 4, 2013

Clearing the sale racks

I was so happy to scoop up this straw clutch at The Limited, where it was marked down from $46.50 to $9.99. I have had my eye on it for a while and this was definitely the right price.

I also saw the Cora lace dress at J. Crew Factory. After discounts it only cost $25. I have wanted a yellow dress like this for a while. I wanted one so bad I was about to dye a white dress. Bought the yellow dye and everything. That was nine months ago!  Sometimes DIY projects just never get done.


While at Factory, I also bought their version of the Port of Call sweatshirt, which was my primary reason for going there. I think this is a great sweatshirt to wear with shorts and transition into fall weather. The navy and white go with all of my bright shorts. Plus, it is super comfortable. I sized down and I've learned my lesson about this material stretching over time. It is currently on promotion for 40 % off. After discounts it cost me about $30.

Side note: While shopping at the mall where they have the Factory store, the mall announced a mandatory evacuation over their PA system.  Everyone in the mall had to vacate. I admit it was very scary. I still have no idea what the cause of it was as there was no write up in the newspaper. I hope it was something minor, like a small food court fire. Very unnerving. Needless to say, I took it as a very clear sign from above to stop shopping!

What are your thoughts on these items? Have you shopped the sale racks at J. Crew Factory or The Limited lately? Did you plan a DIY project that you never got around to? I love to read your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment