Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pretty in Pink

So I absolutely love the new fitness clothes that I blogged about a few weeks back. It has turned out to be a terrific investment (and perhaps a new obsession). I was thrilled to find that there was a pink version of the gray/black active jacket that I found in Old Navy. Even more thrilling was that the jacket was on clearance during a promotion and cost only $11. I love it so much I bought two. It reminds me of the Lululemon "Forme" jacket in Paris Pink (2012) that I missed out on. Here is a side by side comparison (the Old Navy version is on the right)


 While I get that Lululemon is the brand it is due to its quality, I don't think their items need to be quite as expensive as they are. I bought my one black Lululemon jacket (see recent post) and that will be enough for me. I'm quite happy with my Gap Fit and Old Navy activewear.


I also was happy to buy the Azalea pink "multistripe popover"for about $20 during the recent 40 percent off final sale promotion at J. Crew. I have worn it already with khaki shorts and it looks great.


Lastly, I found this adorable"C'est La Vie" striped shirt at Banana Republic (which is also having a 40-off sale) for just $12. This top will go great with nearly any of my colored pairs of shorts or pencil skirts.

What are your thoughts? Do you have any of these items yourself, or might you keep an eye out for them? Have you enjoyed the 40-percent off sales that are going on lately, or are you "shopped out" for now?

No comments:

Post a Comment