Thursday, January 24, 2013

Target lady jacket

A brief post here.... I picked up Target's version of the J. Crew "lady jacket." This one by Mossimo is currently selling for $19.99, marked down from $39.99. They have a gray and black print version but I decided I needed a black (non bright color) version. This one is a great quality --- heavy texture tweed on the outside and red lining inside. I took a size Medium (I'm usually a 6 in J Crew blazers)


On a side note, I noticed that the Neiman Marcus Target items have disappeared. I'm surprised there weren't at least a few remnants in my local stores on clearance. My suspicion is that the items will soon end up at my local Goodwill, which has a HUGE stock of Target cast-offs (including the Target designer collaborations such as Jason Wu and Missoni).

No comments:

Post a Comment