Sunday, October 7, 2012

More (guilt-ridden) shopping

Oh wow. Yes, I did more shopping this weekend. It would be easy for me to not post and just "act" like I didn't, but the items I bought were so great that I cannot help but share them with the world.
I ended up with TWO of the sandwashed silk tees. I admit that I liked them when I saw them on an associate a few weeks ago, but reading a post on beachchicstyle is really what influenced the purchase. I bought them in blue and pink. The fit is weird, specifically the armpit inseam is rather tight, but the waist/bottom is rather loose. I went with my "perfect shirt" size figuring it is better the blouse is loose on the bottom than tight on top which could lead to a rip. So the two blouses, after discounts, totalled $44.
I also bought the double width belt, which after discounts came out to $14.99! Score! Quick note, the color IRL is much lighter, more of a sand than a saddle color.

Lastly, I had an impulse purchase moment and bought the No. 2 pencil wool skirt in berry. I feel like I already have pink pencil skirts but I don't have any in wool and I feel like I could get a lot of mileage out of this in the winter -- especially with tights and a turtleneck. For $44 I wasn't going to beat myself up over it too much.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog-love! I hope you enjoy the tops as much as I do :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Excited to wear one of them this week to work!

      Delete
  2. I have picked up those silk t's and put them back a dozen times... I love them but I am such a slob I'd probably get a big greasy stain on them the first day! Great deal though!

    ReplyDelete