Sunday, March 4, 2012

Old Navy delivers

I haven't made a purchase at Old Navy for quite some time. In fact the last time I shopped there had to be for $2 tanks. I am more of a GAP or Banana Republic girl. But... I was in the market for dresses and didn't want to break the bank since I don't wear them often. Tried Tar-jay but no luck. I tried these on in the Old Navy store today. Loved them. I was aware that there was a 30 percent off website sale going on so I went home and made that happen. Here is what I got:







I can't wait to wear the blue dress with a Lands End cardigan. How cute? And the yellow dress...love it! I liked it so much I had to get it in black. Hey, you can never have too many black dresses. And I think I will wear it with this belt, also from Old Navy:

No comments:

Post a Comment