Friday, March 30, 2012

The haul after a hiatus

Hey all.... I know I have been a bad blogger, not posting in quite a while. The reason was simple: I have purchased very little that was worthy of blogging about because I have been spending time (and money) trying to beautify my laundry room!

However, spring fever set in on a lovely Friday afternoon and I picked up some steals and splurges!

The petite enamel hinged bracelet from Henri Bendel looks much like the infamous Hermes bangles. Although Henri Bendel items are upper-range in price, it seems like a steal when compared to Hermes!
 I've had these two items from J. Crew on the brain for weeks now. First up is the citron double serge cotton pencil skirt. I wasn't coveting this color, but it was on sale and neon/neutrals is definitely in! I will give it a try. I expect I can pair this skirt with black, white, tan, gray, stripes, and chambray. The stripe top was hard to find as it was sold out online and in most stores. In fact, the one I bought was the last one left and fortunately it was in the size I wanted. The inspiration for that top came from another blogger.
 Lastly, Old Navy had these two tops (the inspiration for which came from a blogger with amazing style)  for just $5 each today! Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment