Monday, December 19, 2011

J. Crew & GAP - storewide sales

Monday! I don't normally shop on a Monday but it's the holiday season. And I definitely wasn't alone... lots of shoppers out in full force at 4 pm this afternoon. Who could blame them with all the great sales? A great time to do some last minute shopping for family, friends, or yourself!


First up, a trip to GAP where I ended up buying two of the perfect plaid shirts. These particular two styles were hard to come by as they are sold out online and in many stores. Items were marked down plus an additional 40 percent off.



The other items I purchased were from J. Crew. I ordered the slouchy dolman-sleeved sweatshirt in heathered camel and another pair of the Waverly chinos, this time in pink. (I just love those green ones). I was happy to find the sweatshirt in my size and on the sale rack (plus extra 30 off). I had been eyeing it for a while and there was only one other one left on the rack today.

No comments:

Post a Comment