Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday boredom

OK, so I didn't expect to shop today... I swear! I went to Target in pursuit of Christmas decorations (see prior post) but ended up instead with clothing.
I purchased this blue shawl cardigan from Target for $19.99. No additional sale, but that is the beauty of Target - decent quality items that are low priced. I am happy to have found this cardigan after reading the good reviews on Target.com. Also, it was the last left in this color, and size, which also adds to the frenzy.
I also picked up this Merona cowl neck for $16.99. The color is called "Colorado Rust" but it reminded me of the beautiful ginger spice colored scarf I ordered a few days ago from GAP. I am so into autumn colors this season. I really liked the button detail on the sleeves. I think it gives this turtleneck a classier look.

No comments:

Post a Comment