Saturday, November 12, 2011

Accessories and sales

So it is still Veteran's Day weekend -- sales galore! I went to the outlets today as well as the mall. At the mall, I found this on the sale rack: Ann Taylor LOFT ripstop skirt with zippers. Original price: $49.50. Final sale price plus 40 % F&F discount = $8.93. Score!



At the mall, I also purchased a metallic skinny belt from J. Crew. It was on sale for $19.99. I've been wanting a belt like this for a while after seeing many fashion bloggers wear it so many ways. 

Other purchases I made were at the outlets, and not available on the web. I found photos that give you the idea. I purchased a citrus green colored viscose wrap/scarf at Nordstrom Rack. The regular price was $38.00 but I got mine for $9.99.

I also grabbed a navy geometric shaped wrap dress from GAP outlet. I had my eye on this dress for a while but no way was I paying $49.99 for it. I finally found a 30-percent off coupon and purchased it today. It looks very similar to this dress here and I see many possibilities of how to wear it. Very excited to go back to work this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment